Revisioning Relationships for Men: find new footing in the shifting cultural climate of #metoo
This workshop gives men a private group to explore how #metoo is shifting the dynamics between men and women. We’ll dive into what #metoo means for dating, mating and relating and how it affects you.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the conversation women are leaving you out of
- Explore concerns, challenges and questions about #metoo and shifting gender dynamics in a non-judgmental space
- Recalibrate your own rules of engagement so that you feel authentic, free and honorable
- Get honest insights and feedback from a relationship expert
1:00 - 5:30p
WHO IS THIS SERIES FOR?
Men who want approach their relationships consciously in the age of #metoo. Whether you want find a meaningful relationship, navigate the dating world more successfully or feel better about yourself in the realm of partnership, this group helps you explore opportunities and be inspired.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE?
Simply show up with an open mind and be willing to explore relationships in a new way.
LED BY A DATING AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT
- Maryanne Comaroto is a relationship expert holding a Ph.D. in somatic depth psychology who writes and teaches about a new approach to relationships. She has been helping people find and develop fulfilling relationships for more than two decades using a blend of depth psychology, ancient wisdom teachings, mind/body science and intuitive counseling.
- One of her core beliefs is that great relationships begin within. Honoring your own body, longings and dreams will lead you not only to more compatible partners, but deeper fulfillment.
- In addition to working with clients privately in Marin, she also teaches Body/Mind/Soul development techniques that help people tap into greater wisdom, insight and freedom.